Monday, March 06, 2006

Cheney's 18% Approval Rating - Now That's Low

I don't usually read The Washinton Post Opinion columns. I figure I get their opinion each time I read an article. It's not like most Post reporters are objective and just report the facts. I broke down and read Richard Morin's column from Sunday, Just How Low is 18%.

In my opinion, Richard Morin was more than entertaining.....he was accurate.
Iraq teeters on the brink of civil war. The Bush agenda is in tatters. And one of his friends is recovering from an accidental gunshot wound inflicted by Cheney on a hunting trip. A particularly unfortunate mishap, as we learned last week, because Cheney wounded one of the rarest birds in America: someone who actually likes the vice president.
Morin goes on to list a few folks with only slightly higher approval ratings than Cheney. They include Michael Jackson, O.J. Simpson, and Nixon's V.P. Spiro Agnew. The news wasn't all bad though. Cheney does appear to be slightly more popular than the oh-so-respectable, Paris Hilton.

I can think of a few other things that Cheney may beat in popularity. They include cockroaches, sewer rats, and people who molest little children.
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home