Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Update to Abramoff Timeline Coming Today

I am currently adding all of the dates from the Abramoff indictment to the timeline. I'm afraid it will get cumbersome, but I can't figure out any other way to do it.

And another thing..... As much as some of us feel joy over the trouble the Abramoff deal will bring to certain Congressmen, let's remember they are innocent until they plead or are convicted. I will repeat what I've said before. Greed is a terrible thing and I'm afraid it is going to take some folks down in D.C.

What I'm trying to understand now is why so many of these powerful men felt the need to get their wives involved in the whole mess? I wonder how many of these folks will wind up divorced?

UPDATE: It isn't the indictment I'm getting new dates from, it's the plea agreement. Sorry, was too excited about some local news to pay attention to what I am doing. I won't let it happen again...until the next time it happens.
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home